The YMCA Personal trainers will help you reach and maintain your fitness and health goals.
What are the benefits of a Personal Trainer?
- Improve overall health and fitness
- Get motivated and stay motivated and on track for personal and health goals
- Learn proper techniques and master full range of motion
- Have a clear program direction to achieve personal goal, and see results
- Focus on addressing unique health concerns and problems
|Prices: (1hr per session)|
| || 1 session|| $50.00 + HST ($50/session)
| || 5 sessions||$235.00 + HST ($47/session)
| || 10 sessions||$420.00 + HST ($42/session)
| || 20 sessions||$780.00 + HST ($39/session)
| || 30 sessions||$1080.00 + HST ($36/session)
Maintenance sessions are available to individuals that have purchased at least 30 training sessions in the last 12 months. Maintenance sessions are available at a rate of $36 per session (any quantity).For more information and to book an appointment, contact Jay Colquhoun, Manager of Health, Fitness and Aquatics at 519-271-0480. For St. Marys Centre trainers please contact the Centre at 519-284-2500.
Personal Training at the YMCA is exclusive to YMCA Personal Trainers or trainers contracted out by the YMCA. All other trainer will not be allowed to work or service their clients within either the Stratford or St. Marys Centre, of the YMCA of Stratford-Perth.